PG Retreat values and works to protect the privacy of those individuals who visit and contribute to the PGR Web Site.
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site. Any personal information you provide is done only at your option. To access the member only areas, or to contribute to the site, identifying membership information is required--if you choose to provide it.
- If you are applying for membership, your application information is highly restricted and available only to specific reviewers. Your entire application, whether accepted or not, will be deleted after review.
- If you do provide information it will be used only in connection with the purposes described at the point you provide it. We will not knowingly disclose any such information to third parties unless we tell you we will do so when you provide the information and then only for the purposes described or as we are required to by law.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, including the use of user names and passwords, and various security measures implemented by our software provider WildApricot.
- This site contains links to other sites. PGR is not responsible for the content of other sites.